When you choose our firm to prepare your income tax returns, we will prepare your federal and state returns based on the information you provide. Although our work will not include procedures to discover irregularities or inaccuracies in the tax data you provide, we may ask for clarification of certain information, or additional information, so that we can prepare accurate and complete returns for you.

It is your responsibility to provide all necessary information related to income and deductions for the tax year and to respond to our inquiries in a timely manner so that we are able to accurately complete your returns by the appropriate due date.

You are responsible for maintaining appropriate records, such as official tax documents you receive, receipts and substantiation for your deductions. Filing your returns by the due dates is your responsiblity.

If your returns are later selected for review or audit by taxing authorities, we will be glad to assist or represent you if you desire. Our fees for preparing your returns do not always include time that might be necessary to assist you during a taxing authority review.

Our fees for preparation of your returns are based upon our standard billing rates plus out-of-pocket expenses. Our invoices are due and payable upon presentation.

Contact Dottie by phone: at 231-533-5533
or email: dottie@taxdot.net
or by mail:
Dottie Lualdi
3171 Shumaker
Bellaire, MI 49615
with any questions.

About Our Service...

About Us
Your First Appointment
Your Tax Organizer
Contact Us
Letter from Dottie

Links For Your Convience
Frequently Asked Questions
op Ten Tax Tips
Is It Taxable or Non-Taxable?
Do You Owe Money to the IRS?
For Students with Summer Jobs
Earned Income Tax Credit
Help for the Unemployed Taxpayer
What to do if Your Name Changes
Social Security Bemefits Taxable?
First -Time Homebuyer Credit
Where's My Refund?
What to do if You are Missing a W-2
Deducting Medical/Dental Expenses
Bartering and Small Businesses
Get Your Prior Year Tax Info
e-File For FREE!
Two Tax Credits for Higher Ed
How to Determine Your Filing Status
Dependents and Exemptions
Do I Have to File a Tax Return?
The American Opportunity Tax Credit
About Making Charitable Donations
Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit
About Keeping Good Records
If You Receive an IRS Notice
Employees /Independent Contractors
Having Trouble Paying Your Tax Bill?

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise in this transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be addressed herein.