Phone: 231-533-5533

PO Box 970011
St. Louis, MO 63197-0011

Lansing, Michigan 48922

A lot of useful information can be found on the Contact Treasury page on the Michigan Gov website, including:

Questions on your Individual Income Tax account,
use the "Check My Income Tax Info." Web Site

Questions on Single Business Tax or Sales, Use and Withholding account,
use the "Check My Business Tax Info" Web Site

For all other general tax questions, please email the following:

Individual Income Tax Information

Business Tax Registration

Sales, Use & Withholding Taxes

Single Business Tax

pertaining to the new Michigan Business Tax:

Useful Phone Numbers, Addresses and Websites:

Estate Tax
(517) 636-4330

(517) 636-5333
Michigan Department of Treasury
Third Party Withholding Unit
P.O. Box 30785
Lansing, MI 48909

Homestead Exemption
(800) 827-4000

Income Tax Refund Status/Telehelp
(800) 827-4000
Income Tax Refund Status or use the "Check My Income Tax Info." Web Site

Individual Income Tax Forms
To have current year MI-1040 & CR (Income Tax and Homestead Property Tax Credit) and MI-CR7 (Home Heating Credit) forms mailed to you call 800-827-4000 and select option 2.

For Michigan tax forms visit the Department of Treasury's Forms page

Property Tax
When submitting inquiries by email regarding property taxation, please include a telephone number where you can be reached during the day. Providing a telephone number will allow a more timely and comprehensive response to your inquiry than can otherwise be achieved.

Revenue Sharing
Phone: (517) 373-2697
Fax: (517) 335-3298

Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes
Phone: (517) 636-4730
Fax: (517) 636-4491
Business Tax Information Web Site

Single Business Tax
Phone: (517) 636-4700
Fax: (517) 636-4488
Business Tax Information Website Site

Student Financial Services
Austin Building
430 West Allegan
Lansing, MI 48922-0001
Phone: (800) 642-5626, Extension 37054

Unclaimed Property
Michigan Department of Treasury
P.O. Box 30756 Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 636-5320
Fax: (517) 322-5986

About Us
Your First Appointment
Your Tax Organizer
Contact Us
Letter from Dottie

Links For Your Convience
Frequently Asked Questions
op Ten Tax Tips
Is It Taxable or Non-Taxable?
Do You Owe Money to the IRS?
For Students with Summer Jobs
Earned Income Tax Credit
Help for the Unemployed Taxpayer
What to do if Your Name Changes
Social Security Bemefits Taxable?
First -Time Homebuyer Credit
Where's My Refund?
What to do if You are Missing a W-2
Deducting Medical/Dental Expenses
Bartering and Small Businesses
Get Your Prior Year Tax Info
e-File For FREE!
Two Tax Credits for Higher Ed
How to Determine Your Filing Status
Dependents and Exemptions
Do I Have to File a Tax Return?
The American Opportunity Tax Credit
About Making Charitable Donations
Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit
About Keeping Good Records
If You Receive an IRS Notice
Employees /Independent Contractors

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise in this transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be addressed herein.